Monday 9 August 2010

Ice cream jokes

A body was found in the back of an ice cream van, it was covered in hundreds and thousands, the police think he topped himself.


The ice cream man was away for six weeks, I was sad to see him "a wafer" so long.

What"s a chav"s favourite ice cream flavour? Mint.

 "So I went down my local ice-cream shop, and said I want to buy an ice-cream'. He said Hundreds & thousands?' I said 'We'll start with one.' He said 'Knickerbocker glory?' I said 'I do get a certain amount of freedom in these trousers, yes.' 

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool. After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split. 
The waitress asked kindly, ‘Crushed nuts?’
‘No,’ he replied, ‘Arthritis.’
 
BOOM BOOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment